Barbarian ~ ላልተማሩ: "every one not a Greek is a barbarian" is the common Greek definition / SBD, (ሮሜ 1:14)
See also:- Barbarian / አረማዊም  ፣ Barbarian / እንግዳ  
To denote one of another nation, “I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.” (Rom 1:14)
v  To denote one of another nation, “I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise.” (Ro1:14)
v  The inhabitants of Malta, “And when the Barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer”(Acts 28:1, 2, 4)
v  It simply refers to one speaking a different language, “...I shall be unto him that speaketh a Barbarian, and he that speaketh shall be a Barbarian unto me” (1 Cor 14:11)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ላልተማሩ ~Barbarian: በር በሪያን፣ የበሪያ ልጅ፣ ህገ ኦሪትን ያላወቀ፣ ነጻ ያልወጣ፣ እንደተፈጠረ ያለ ህዝብ፣ ለእግዚአብሔር
እንግዳ ማለት ነው። [ተለዋጭ ስሞች- አረማውያን፣ እንግዳ]

Barbarian- ‘በር’ ፣ ‘በረ’ እና ‘ያህ’ ከሚሉ ቃላት የተገኘ ስም ነው።

ህገ እግዚአብሔርን ያላወቁ፥ “ለግሪክ ሰዎችና ላልተማሩም፥ ለጥበበኞችና ለማያስተውሉም ዕዳ አለብኝ፤” (ሮሜ 1:14)



No comments: